Monday, February 1, 2010

The Optometrist

We went to the eye dr for Kathryn today. I am thankful for toys to play with in the waiting area.



The nurse took a look at her eyes through a machine that had pictures of trees and birds. I guess she is too young to say which way the big E is facing.

I wasn't sure if she was going to actually sit in the chair without me having to sit there too. She did great. Notice that bear did not make the cut going to the eye doctor (for those of you that don't know...bear is a dear companion of Kathryn). Puppy was the friend of choice today.

Let the exam begin.
Of course, then it was puppy's turn. The doctor was so great about letting Kathryn have a turn to check puppy's eyes when he was finished with her.

The verdict:

The muscle in her right eye is weak, so we had to get fitted for glasses. We will go back in 2 months to see if it helped. If not...surgery.


1 comment: