I am doing my best to just stay current with my pictures and such. I didn't want to go back and create previous months of blogs so Throwback Thursday is what I came up with (really couldn't think of anything else). It might be Rewind Wednesday, Flashback Friday, perhaps Monday's Memories. Anyway, this is from this past Christmas...November 30th to be exact.
Casey likes to perform. When Casey performs, it's likely that Kathryn will too. Jack and Paula took Casey and her cousin Olivia to Mary Poppins in the fall. She loved it and came home with the soundtrack. This is her rendition of "A spoonful of sugar".
Since Kathryn didn't know that song, we told Casey to sing something that Kathryn knows so that she could sing along as well. I suggested "Jesus Loves Me" because I know that Kathryn knows the words to the song. Little did I know that Kathryn would dance to the tune instead of sing it. This cracked me up.
It can't be Christmas without a little "Jingle Bells".
No comments:
Post a Comment