Saturday, May 15, 2010

Precious

Casey took ballet this year for the first time. The class is called Dancing Angels and they are a Christian based dance class. Casey has enjoyed going to ballet all year, but I believe the highlight of the year was the recital. All of the dances were performed to Christian songs.
She was so excited when she put on her ballet costume. She kept saying, "I can't wait to get on stage!"

We had a rehearsal that morning and then our family began coming over to the house so that we could go to the recital. On my side of the family, Sam, Sarah, Brian, Jill, Garrett, and Hailey were in attendance. On Jeff's side, Jack, Paula, Olivia, and aunt Pam were all able to come.
Hailey, Casey, and Olivia

For anyone who knows me, you know that I am not very girly. I don't really do much hair or makeup for that matter. I practiced and practiced doing Casey's hair for the recital. After a lot of gel, hairspray, bobby pins, and a hair net...it was finished.


She was very excited when she realized she was going to be able to wear lipstick for her dance.


A few practice moves, and we are ready to go.

Focused...

Then she spots daddy.


And here is the production...



No comments:

Post a Comment