There are so many pictures from Disney World (as one can imagine) so this post will take several entries.We began our vacation by spending the night with Pop and Nana Smith because they live so close to DFW airport AND because our flight was leaving at 7-something am. This would force us to get up at 4:30 am. The girls were too excited to go to sleep right away that night, so I ended up sleeping with Kathryn and Jeff with Casey - still, little sleep occured that night.
These pictures weretaken at the McDonald's in the airport at 6:23 am.
Some special friends gifted us with airline tickets that would fly us to Jacksonville, FL and once there, we would rent a car and drive the rest of the way to Orlando. We are very thankful.
This was the girls' first airplane flight. I personally had not flown in 11 years and things had changed a little since I had flown last. Since we were renting a car in Jacksonville, we brought the car seats for the girls to sit in on the plane. We checked one suitcase and carried on two small suitcases, two car seats, two backpacks, and two children. We were a sight to behold!
These videos were taken at the end of the airplane ride.
Once we landed at the Jacksonville airport (which by the way is small and I like it because you can't get lost), it took a little bit of time to get our suitcase and get the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment