Monday, January 4, 2010

I can't WAIT to see God!

Casey is five and wanted to verify that her favorite polly pockets will in fact be in Heaven when she gets there. I told her God knows everything and He knows her and what she likes so of course He will have her favorite things there. She yells "I can't WAIT to see God!" as she skips back to her bedroom to continue playing. Fully trusting, total dependence, frank openness. At what point did we stop skipping down the hallway yelling "I can't WAIT to see God"??? I think this is one of the reasons God gives us children...to remind us. "Unless you become like little children, you will not enter the kingdom of Heaven." Luke 18: 17

3 comments:

  1. Love it! But I still do say that. But it's usually not with the same attitude:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete